Sunday, July 1, 2012

Findings for My Rosary Project

Rosary necklace is one of my 'to-make' project list. Inspired by one of the blogs I read about rosary repairing service, I decided I should make this as a challenge. On Friday 29 June 2012, my husband and I (together with our son) went to Dragonmart Dubai to buy more of my bead project supplies. Trying my luck, I asked the sales assistant from the 'DaDa Trading' if they have this cross and medallion for rosary and she said no. That shop became crowded with people so I left and went to the first shop I bought the beads before, the 'DuDu shop' (see my previous blog in June). Not so many people so I can breathe and think while choosing the beads and findings. I asked the Chinese lady about the rosary cross and medallion and she produced both in less than 5 seconds. I wanted to give her a hug! I bought about 5 sets plus few more supplies and this time, did not even ask for discount. She gave me discounts herself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment