Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bead Obssession


Lookie lookie what I found... new beads bought from Dragonmart. If you are new in Dragonmart Dubai and want to find beads findings and supplies, go to the GA - GB area. Find a shop called Dudu Shop or DuDu shop (these are two different shop in a same row, no kidding). You should be able to find other related shops in same row. Please try to haggle for discounts :)

This is cheaper compared to the second bead strand. This is AED20.00 a strand. It's just plastic beads in funny shapes.
These are AED50.00 a strand. Purple jade stone.
I think next time I will buy two strands of cheaper beads. I am not daring enough to mix colours and a super perfectionist but I will get there. My new list of supplies to buy include more rolls of wires and a look out for stronger wirecutter. I nearly chipped my wire cutter cutting a 0.8mm wire. Will not do it again! I used my other wire cutters now that I have extra of those from my first few attempts in tool finding in Abu Dhabi.

Last night I have separated few beads from the maroon colour beads as I have plans for them. I have made headpins but short of energy in wire cutting. Next I just need to be brave in mixing colours!  

No comments:

Post a Comment