Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mina Centre Abu Dhabi

Last night I went to the Mina Centre Abu Dhabi (location hint: Mina Port, Abu Dhabi Co-op, near to ACE Hardware Mina area, Toys R Us) in search for beading tools and supplies. The bookstore, where I bought my tools before, had the small pliers good for cutting wires below 0.8mm. I found the round nose plier set there too, priced at AED30.00 or AED38.00. The only problem is, the round nose pliers are a bit bigger than the ones I have now, it is good if I had a bigger palm *grin*. They also do not sell it per piece so I would have to buy a set of four or five different round nose pliers.

The beads they have are for children craft projects. Small craft section for colourful plastic beads in boxes. Not for me at the moment unless I am conducting bead classes for young children. They also do not have wires I was looking for. I was a bit dissappointed. They have supplies for other hobbies e.g. oil paintings, clay, engravements so if you are into those, you may want to visit this bookstore.

I finally found my mini wire cutter that would cut the 0.8mm in Daiso Al Wahda mall which cost about AED14.00. Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment