Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Treasures!

I was walking around Madinat Zayed area after my visit to Daiso inside Madinat Zayed Gold Souk yesterday and found out my favourite Chinese grocery shop is closing down. No more food and beverage items. No more Chinese steamed buns!

I went in anyway and found out they are having a sale on fashion jewellery items (which is strange as they do not sell jewelleries). Prices are not bad too, I mean they were priced between AED2.00, AED5.00 and AED20.00 each or in sets!

Look what I have bought for myself:



So, I say goodbye to the Chinese shop and will have to find out if the grocery shop next to the new Beijing restaurant is any good.

The fashion accessories shop next door is not bad as well. This shop is on opposite side of Beijing restaurant / Shoemart, Madinat Zayed Abu Dhabi

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, we really REALLY like that shop too. Usually, we'd eat once in 3 weeks at Beijing and run-over to shop here :-(

    Any idea why they are closing shop?

    Yes, the shop on Salam / new Beijing is even bigger, and better. But it lacks the cosiness of this shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Well the last time (probably few months back) when i asked the guy who was there, he said they were doing renovation. Not sure if that was true. I went to the new shop and yes, less cosy :p

    ReplyDelete